Thursday, April 9, 2009

Unexpected Surprise!!

I finally crawled out of bed at about 3pm today. (I was awake it just hurt to move!) I went to get the mail and found a package from Roy's parents. They sent Roy and I money, Leila a dress, Cole an outfit, and Lilly an outfit as well. It was truly an unexpected surprise!! Leila and Cole were very excited to see they had early Easter presents!! Cole loves his outfit so much he didn't want to put it down. He is carrying it around the whole house showing his super heroes his new clothes. He is so funny!! Thanks Nana and Papa!!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

What a nice surprise! Post a pic of the kiddos in their new outfits!

Brianne said...

And I thought you were going to post about your other unexpected surprise (because you haven't done that yet).

Jordan said...

I am waiting to go to the dr first.