Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Waiting...

I hate waiting! I have to wait until May 5th to find out if Lilly is qualified for the ECI program. ECI is Early Childhood Intervention. The physical therapist is going to come May 5th with an occupational therapist. They will evaluate her to see if she is eligible for the program. I wish they would just hurry up already!! I am very concerned about my little girl! She could have at least told me some exercises she wants her to work on. GRRRRR!! The only thing the physical therapist did yesterday was take her weight, height, head circumference, and got some info from me. She was a little concerned about her head circumference. Her body is in the 50% but her head was way off of the charts. She said she was going to talk with the doctor and compare notes. The doctor has never mentioned this to me as a concern so hopefully it is nothing to worry about! Anyway... Just waiting!!

1 comment:

aidanjordan said...

I have been playing the waiting game a lot lately, so I share your frustrations! Try not to worry too much though, or you'll spend so much time worrying that you might just miss out on something!