Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Time Coming Up!!

I am so excited! I got a call earlier today from my mom who said that not only they are coming to our house at the end of May, but that my sister Aidan and her family are coming and now my brother Sean and his family are coming! I am so excited!!! I haven't seen Sean's family in forever! I guess since just right after Lilly's birth about 8 months ago! I just wish the rest of my family could join them also! Well... I need to get busy planning meals and activities! So exciting!!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Sean introduced it to me! I love kings of leon. you should listen to the next song. I like it to!!

Brianne said...

We possibly may come, too. I'm not sure if it will be just me and Claire, or if Brian will come with us.

aidanjordan said...

I love that song. I listen to it over and over. The video for it is a bit ummm...yeah...but the song is good.

Can't wait for all the fun games of GOLF!!

hdenson said...

I am so glad you are getting to see some of your family. I know its so hard not being able to see them. I am so glad my Mom and Dad are back in MS and that Wes, Amanda and Kaleigh are closer. We are going to see them this weekend, it's been almost a yr. We are so excited! Tell all the fam we said hi....we should have a McGrath/Hayes reunion sometime, that would be fun, haha!

adrienne said...

Do I have disappearing comments?