Wednesday, July 7, 2010

May 2010

Roy continued to have meetings in Houston until the middle of May so we were there with him until about the 15th. At the end of May my family had a mini family reunion. My parents, Adrienne and family, Brianne and family, Aidan and family, my family, and Nolan all met up in Slidell. Aidan had her new baby Joey blessed at church that Sunday. That Monday we went to New Orleans to the Aquarium. Tuesday we went back to New Orleans and ate lunch at the Riverwalk then got beignets at Cafe Du Monde. Yumm!! We also got our fix of snoballs!! If you have never had a snoball before I highly recommend getting one. Snoballs are different from snocones in that they have smooth ice and lots of flavoring! They are pure heaven!! Beaumont only has one that I have found and it is horrible! They charge like $2.75 for a small and it is chopped ice instead of shaved. They also barely put any syrup in there. Anyway..enough about snoballs!! We left Slidell on Wednesday morning and headed up to Northeast Mississippi to see my brother Sean and his family. I really love going back to Corinth! Not only to see my family but I just love that small hometown feel! We had a really great time with all of our family!! I can't wait until the next time we can all get together again. I hardly ever took my camera out but here are some of the pictures that I took.


Leila and Cole at the Aquarium
Laurel standing all by herself

Laurel sporting her swimwear
Leila, Cole, Lilly, and my niece Shelby at the aquarium
Cole, Leila, my niece Claire, and Lilly riding the Algiers ferry boat in New Orleans.




No comments: