Monday, December 29, 2008

New House

So I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our new house. I had to wait until I had the house clean to take pictures. I just noticed as I was downloading the pictures that I don't have a picture of Cole's bedroom. That will have to be at another time. Cole is sleeping and I don't dare wake him up! It has been a long day!! So here we go......

Kitchen
Dining Room
Leila's room
Lilly's room
Living room
Living room 2
Living room 3
Play room
Master bedroom








2 comments:

aidanjordan said...

The kitchen reminds me of our kitchen in Metairie (sniff, sniff). The house looks great!

Jordan said...

I love our new kitchen!
I now have drawers and cabinets that I have no idea what to do with!! I guess I need to buy more things to go in the drawers!!