Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner

I am very proud of myself. Roy's parents, his sister Kristen, and our niece Madison came over for the weekend. I made a turkey, sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, green bean casserole, and stuffing. The turkey was so nasty. Well the turkey was yummy but preparing the turkeywas nasty. I think I will stick to buying turkey breasts instead of a whole turkey. We had alot of fun while they were here! We opened Christmas presents with them. The kids really miss all of their cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents!! I wish we all lived close to each other so we can all play together all of the time!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Why did you have to move??????

aidanjordan said...

Dang Ina Garten...can you come cook for me? So THAT'S why you needed the recipe...

Well, hopefully we will be able to come in January, and you can cook for us then! :)

Jordan said...

I am looking forward to it! Brianne the offer still stands for the live in nanny!