Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Laurel

Just an update on Laurel. I went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said the head was way down. He didn't check me to see if I was dialated even though I told him I have been having some contractions off and on and according to my original due date I am 37 weeks. Oh and he will be out of town for the next week and a half. Weird! He felt her head by just feeling my stomach. I don't know how he knows what the heck he is feeling in there. He also said that when he measured my belly it was measuring 37 which goes right along with the original due date. I tried telling him I know my body and there is now way I am due November 23rd. Anyway he said if I haven't gone into labor by myself he would induce on the 16th. I am soooooo ready! I ask Lilly every now and then where is baby Laurel and she will lift up her shirt and point to her belly. She is so funny!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

You need a new doctor.

Jordan said...

I really do like the doctor. He just does some things a little different than dr. eddington's office did. I really don't like his office staff though. His nurses are good but the business office people are not! In fact they said I still owed money for the delivery when I had paid in full. It took like 3 weeks for them to figure out they were wrong!

Marianne said...

How exciting...I didn't realize it was coming up so sonn. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one. Good luck.