Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

The other day out of nowhere it started raining. Leila and Cole were watching out the window and Cole said look mom the house is peeing! I thought this was so funny! Today Leila wakes up to find that Cole put a cookie on her bed. (that he stole!) Leila came to me and said mom somebody put a dead cookie on my bed. I said, a dead cookie was it alive? She replied, yeah it was dancing around but now it's not. She must have heard Cole say, Leila here is a cookie for you. She must have dreamt that the cookie was dancing. She is so weird!

2 comments:

aidanjordan said...

Hahaha! Is that part of the turn down service? I expect dead cookies on our pillows every night we are there.

Ciara & Lyle said...

yeah...she lives in Keller (closer to fort worth)