Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Here are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago when we stayed with Roy's parents.

Leila, Cole, Lilly, Roy, and PaPa


These are from when Roy's parents came to visit us.

Roy's Parents

Leila at the fire museum
Cole the firefighter
Leila and Madison at the fire museum's play house.


Roy's parents, sister Kristen, niece Madison, and sister Kimberly came to Beaumont this last weekend and we had so much fun! It was so great to see them again! We didn't really do much but I got to make alot of food. (I love to cook and bake!) On Saturday I made the best spaghetti. I browned ground beef then browned smoked sausage. I sauteed red, yellow, and orange bell peppers and added that to the meat and sausage. Then I added the spaghetti sauce. You have to try it! It is awesome!! For dessert I made lemon bars. Sunday morning I made homemade cinnamon rolls. It brought me back to when I was 11 and helping my parents with our cinnamon roll store TJ Cinnamons. For dinner that night I made a ham, au gratin potatoes, rolls, and steamed broccoli. For dessert I made a chocolate eclair dessert. It is so yummy! On Monday I made banana nut bread, banana nut muffins, and oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. We ate at our favorite restaurant Novroskys and then went downtown to see the Thomas Edison Museum and the world's largest fire hydrant. Ok actually it is now the 3rd largest. It is 24 ft tall. It is pretty amazing! When we got home I made chicken tacos, refried black beans, and corn with key lime pie for dessert. On Tuesday morning I made a breakfast casserole and had a dentist appointment in the morning. After that Roy had a neurologist appointment and Roy's dad drove us to it while his mom watched Leila and Cole. They left shortly after the appointment. :( After they were gone I was so tired but missed them alot! I can't wait until the next time family comes!!

1 comment:

aidanjordan said...

I love Leila's Tink boots and how she has her jeans tucked in them. What a little fashionista!